Wednesday, August 11, 2010

DAY 6 - GSMAT ....continued

.....Show and Tell at Asheville Cotton continued with the very talented members of PTA fiber group.......which I'm happy to say I was able to join when I moved to Asheville.

Because I was helping to hold quilts for my pals....I wasn't able to get photos of everyone's pieces. That doesn't mean each and every quilt wasn't special. I wish I could share them all with you. However...... thank you girlfriends for taking the time to share your fabulous talent with my tour.


Barbara and Linda teamed up to make this award winning spectacular quilt.


Georgia Bonesteel showed the group this large Trip Around The World Quilt...... Georgia has developed a nifty cutting method to make this design a snap to assemble. Visit her website to order one for yourself.


She also generously shared at least two dozen or more barn quilts, many made by her retreat students. They pay homage to the Quilt Trail.



Well....if you know me......you already understand I may see things that tickle my funny bone........ Assuming our bus driver will never read my blog.....I think I can safely post one of the best comb-overs ever!


2 comments:

Wendy said...

About the combover...?
Yeah, until the wind blows! Then that hair is ALL OVER THE PLACE!
=-)

Unknown said...

just add a few beads and viola! Great theme for quilts-" Combovers I've seen"