Monday, August 19, 2013

ATELIER ON MAIN

I'm doing some bragging about my family today. AND.....I'm beginning to think all the quilts, dolls, stuffed animals etc. that I made for the family offspring has helped to generate a love of fabric for at least one!
 My niece Jenna and a good friend opened Atelier on Main, a bridal and special occasion dress shop in downtown Stoughton, WI.  
 To say I was impressed with absolutely every aspect of this well thought out successful enterprise is an understatement.
 The innovative marketing they are doing is amazing. For instance...look at all these prom dresses....many in the style of the roaring twenties. And what is the theme of prom this year.....just guess.
Jenna's older sister is getting married next April.....and this is her dress.  How lucky she is to have her sister in the bridal business!

No comments: