Sunday, June 12, 2011


This new 'Banksy' project has been one of my longer design/planning/experimenting preparations that I can recall in recent memory. Since beading isn't going to be the feature, in fact, may not even have an appearance.....I've had to shift my technique focus.

That's a good thing as it keeps me engaged and growing. Though of course, like most of us....I just wanna sew.....esp. since patience isn't one of my virtues!!

My 'drawing' (created by someone who can't draw) is pretty much finished.

After overlaying it on my fabric, I realized that it was out of balance. Additionally, instead of seeing just a solid brick wall, the viewer might get a better understanding of the piece if I added a sidewalk on the lower portion. So now I have to figure out how I want to do that.....hopefully some painting/stitching can begin soon.

No comments: