Friday, June 17, 2011

MOVING FORWARD

Well......I can't just sit around while I'm waiting to find a solution to my Banksy inspired quilt......

So, I'm gearing up to begin a few small pieces for an upcoming L.I.N.T. exhibit......there's going to be a theme for the show. I'll disclose it as my ideas materialize....or maybe I'll have another contest and see if you sharp readers can recognize it.

For now....here are some of the groupings I've selected to work with. Not surprisingly they are woolfelt....or bamboo/rayon felt...... I love beginnings.....

Not sure how much I can accomplish today as we are still dealing with 'the husband's' recovery....which is going well by the way, but still time consuming at times.

Have a good weekend everyone....hope I'll have something to show for mine in a day or so....




No comments: