Tuesday, June 21, 2011

DO-OVERS

Life doesn't provide you with many do-overs.....but quilting does!

So.....I was saying yesterday that I didn't like the appearance of the metallic thread in the tan section..... [side tracking here......I want to mention that the main background piece is not black as it appears....it's a rich dark chocolate..... ]

So I spent some do-over time yesterday (while catching up on the Housewives of New Jersey!)....ripping out the metallic and sewing again with a matching cotton thread. Funny...this photo doesn't show much difference but there is in person.

Now I'm ready to begin the thought process of how I'm going to attach a sea shell......as my focal point.



Well....I'm going to bead it on of course!!

Detail

For those of you who are playing along in this guessing game......what is the theme of this L.I.N.T. exhibit......I can see there are many choices already......color, material, size, shape, non fiber addition....hummmmm is it any of those?? OR.....something that will become more apparent as the pieces continue to grow...... Stay tuned......



No comments: