Wednesday, December 8, 2010

FAREWELL QUILTS & COLORADO

I could say I left my heart in Colorado......

Well....perhaps so.....but I also left a few quilts which now have new homes! This 'bead appliqued' wool felt quilt is titled "Heartfelt" and is one of my very first wool quilt designs.

This button star wool quilt is the original quilt project featured in my book, "Embellishing With Felted Wool". Now, Cheryl will be displaying it in her home.....

She'll also be giving '3 In The Wind' a new home.......

Gwen now owns 'Fall Approaches' which is one of my very newest pieces and a favorite.

It's a real treat to be able to see completed work that was inspired by 0ne of my workshops. 'Vertigo' features a silk painted figure with bead embellished streaming locks. This is why we quilt instructor get on airplanes!! Thank you, thank you!!

Detail

No comments: