Wednesday, December 22, 2010

CARD BUILDINGS

Since my day moved along faster than I did.....the next step for my current project didn't reach the point of being able to do some hand stitching last night.

So, because 'the husband' controls the TV......I grabbed my lap top and did some long overdue checking into some of my favorite blogs.


C & T Publishing has been my publisher for my last 4 projects......so I enjoy reading the latest on their site. And....what do I see?? Well.....one of my quilts (Funky Rooster) which was featured in a C & T project titled: "Inspired! Creativity Cards".

Here the cards have been 'assembled' with the aid of Card Works.....a card building set....which uses connectors to attach cards to each other to enable various shapes to be built.

Check it out here.

No comments: