Tuesday, October 4, 2011


Slow and steady......I'm getting there......

I decided to audition beads to attach the two units and perhaps eliminate the wood stick as a hanging device....

Tiny brass washers and beads were stitched to link the two pieces.

After living with the beaded section for about an hour I decided it wasn't the look I wanted. Fortunately, on my 'forced march' up and down our mountain roads (directed by 'the husband' each morning), I found smaller weathered sticks to replace the heftier ones I rejected earlier.

It's settled.....the sticks won. Now onto to finishing the back and developing a hanging device.