Wednesday, September 14, 2011

ATTENTION DOG LOVERS

During my growing up years (hummm is that over??), we never had pets......well we did have 2 (outside) rabbits for awhile which disappeared one day in early winter. Later we found out my Mom gave them to someone....the pets became dinner. So sad..... But now that I think about it....what a practical thing to do when caring for a pet becomes impossible in frigid Wisconsin.

The first dog I ever shared my life with after I got married was a bulldog. "Chopper" was the sweetest thing.....well, that is once I got over being afraid of her! So....our heartstrings are always pulled a little bit when we see this breed of dog.

Rarely do I spent time watching online videos....heck, I don't have enough time in the day for the things I need to get done! However.....I encourage you to watch this one....you won't believe it. The last section is my favorite part (as I watched trying to pick my jaw up off the floor). Click here.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh that's awesome Mary!
My daughter loved it too.
=-)

Nancy M. said...

I've seen it and love it! Cool dog! Here's another to make you smile - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcXX60tZZow

Windy Hill Happenings said...

Absolutely awesome...We all loved it, (watched it several times), laughed ourselves silly - Mike wants that dog!!!!

Robbie said...

OK, just way too cute!!! Love the skateboard one! He was awesome!!!