Saturday, February 27, 2010

SMILE.....

SMILE....CLICK.....You're on candid camera!!

A friend sent a batch of amusing photos to 'The Husband', which he shared with me. I don't generally post pictures without being able to credit the source.....but there were a few that I enjoyed so much....

I hope you will too....












I saved the best for last. This will keep me grinning all day. Our Golden Retriever Sadie used to be able to hear our dishwasher door open no matter where she was in the house......and then come crashing into the kitchen at a high rate of speed. She thought it was her duty to clean off the plates! Though, she never went quit this far!

1 comment:

The Idaho Beauty said...

My dogs have always been my "pre-rinse." I'll never forget the look on my Labrador's face when my mother-in-law, wanting to be helpful, rinsed all the plates before sliding them into the dishwasher, totally circumventing our routine. I chastised the mother-in-law soundly!