Wednesday, September 30, 2009

QUILTERS' S.O.S.

Quilter's S.O.S. - Save our Stories is an oral history project of the Alliance For American Quilts. It celebrates it's 10th year and super milestone of 1,000 interviews of documenting our stories. The interviews are being archived in the U.S. Library of Congress....pretty cool!

Read Karen Musgrave's article about Q.S.O.S. in the Oct/Nov 2009 issue of Quilters Newsletter shared here compliments of Quilters Newsletter.

Recently, (and nervously....hoping I made some sense) I read Karen's interview of me. Trying to answer the questions with wisdom was more difficult than one might guess, but I don't think I stumbled too much. The only real goofs were done in translation..... one typo and a mistake with my blog address. You can read it here.

Two of my buddies in our small PTA Fiber Group are also included......I even learned things about them and their work that I hadn't known......read on....



2 comments:

Karen S Musgrave said...

You are just too wonderful for words! Hugs, Karen

Nanette said...

I loved reading this!
Thanks for sharing!
Nanette