Tuesday, September 29, 2009

WEEK 3 - NFL SUICIDE POOL

Football lovers......read on.......

I thought I was a goner this week....I picked San Diego to win.....it took them longer than I liked to get a comfortable lead....WHEW......

There are only 21 of us left in the Suicide Pool.....this week only a total of 7 teams were selected to win.....and everyone picked a winner so all 21 of us will be battling it out for week #4 choices. Each week we must select only 1 team to win, but we can never use that team again.....so as time marches on, it gets more difficult. I've tried to save the top teams for later......because the last man (or woman) standing wins the pot of about $800.

Last year I got bumped out on week #5.....I hope I can do better this year. I'm already studying the line up for next weekend!

No comments: