Thursday, June 19, 2008

BONUS

I've been very fortunate to be included on Quilt Colorado's faculty so many times.  This has lead to great friendships with the organizers and students.  Tonight, nationally known designer/instructor Gail Garber and I were invited to join some friends for dinner at a home they rented just outside the Rocky Mountain National Park.

Check out this view from the deck of this fantastic rental property....


I wish you could smell this view!


This was quite a pad....a completely furnished high end home.  Despite spending a busy day either taking classes or enjoying the outdoors, these gals prepared a wonderful feast for us.

Diana....our host (who is so adorable) shows off her trophy, found today on a hike in the Park.

On the way back to the hotel, we stopped to admire this incredible cloud bank.  The scenery here is awesome....there is still lots of snow on the mountain tops, yet the temperature today was about 80 degrees.  I'm so grateful.....my needle is a magic carpet which has taken me on so many memorable adventures.