Wednesday, May 20, 2015

GREY'S ANATOMY FANS

SO....for those of you who where surprised when viewing the recent episodes of Grey's Anatomy.....I must admit I wasn't.  We are big race fans.....and in the race world we KNEW this was coming.....




Dr. McDreamy is no more....still Dreamy??  Yes of course.....but perhaps only to race fans.  We've seen him up and personal many, many times.....very personable and accessible to fans.......  as cute in person?   Yes!  But as most race car drivers are:  physically quite small....however the cuteness factor is still there as you can see!

Yup...this is fiber unrelated...guess that means I have nothing to report about that subject today!  Coming soon though.......

1 comment:

Robbie said...

Gee, too bad you don't have anything else to post on! NOT!! He is a dream and I'm glad you didn't have something to post about! I haven't watched the show in years but I did hear he was out of the show. He's easy on the eyes that's for sure.