Friday, May 2, 2014

TRIO - COMPLETED NEW WORK

Gosh.....my life has been super busy lately but I am managing to finish up a few projects.....

 I blogged about this piece here.  Though machine quilting is low on my list of techniques I enjoy, there is a time and place for it in my work.  As the center was completed, it became obvious how much it enhanced this piece.

TRIO   27.5" x 18"
Artist hand-dyed cotton, commercial cottons, machine appliqued & quilted.
(Click image to enlarge)

Be sure to follow these links and check out what others have been up to this week  -   Off The Wall Friday   Whoop Whoop Friday   Finish It Up Friday

3 comments:

Willow River Piecemakers said...

Love your quilt -just such a happy piece! Hope it goes to a good home!

Madalene Axford Murphy said...

This is a great little piece and I am changing my mind about that fallen petal. I think it might have undermined the integrity the piece has now.

Muv said...

I love these flowers - so cheerful!