Thursday, April 5, 2012

GOOD MEMORIES

I'm walking down memory lane today.....and thinking of you Nancy.....

 My twin sister Nancy is on the left..... We are about 2 years old here.
I'm on the left...Nancy - right at 2 1/2 years old.  I have no clue where her curly hair came from....she had stick straight hair, just like me, as far back as I can remember.


In 2001 we learned that we were not fraternal twins....rather we were identical.  To this day I can not believe it....but the Doctor declared "DNA does not lie!"


Researchers have been interested in twins for ages.....and are now beginning to unravel some of the mysteries.  National Geographic Magazine had an interesting article about this subject in Jan. 2012.  So, despite having different colored eyes....we have been declared 'identical twins'.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Oh my goodness, Mary! I had no idea you're a twin.
I've always wanted to be a twin...
And since that "never happened",
then i wanted to *have* twins...

Oh well!
At least YOU're "Living the Dream"!
=-)