Sunday, July 10, 2011

GUESS THE THEME....

Our L.I.N.T. fiber group is developing an exhibit for 2012 and in order for it to be somewhat cohesive, we've selected a 'theme' for the show.

I got really, really inspired by the choice and immediately began making a piece, which led to another.....both now completed. You can view the development of both pieces here, here, here,
here, and here.

During those posts, I hadn't revealed exactly what that theme was. Perhaps after seeing these two pieces.....you might want to guess?

Obviously, since I have more than 6 more months and many more ideas to make replacement pieces, therefore both of these are available for purchase now if anyone is interested.....email me using the link at the upper right.

Sea Shell 11" x 16"
Bamboo/rayon felt, machine stitching, bead embellishment

Detail


Sand Dollar 11" x 17"
Woolfelt, machine stitched, embellished with found object


Detail

1 comment:

Nanette said...

Mary,
I love these!
As to theme? Something to do with seashells or lines?