Sunday, April 18, 2010

PROUD INSTRUCTOR!!

I need to brag about the accomplishments of my students in my workshop "What Goes Around", (where they learn to make a bead embellished wool felt scissors sheath).

Most had either very little or no beading experience at all and they jumped right in with great enthusiasm. After learning the basics, they added their own touches, making me a proud teacher!





I can't help sharing this photo of Carolyn.....who was still smiling at the end of the class......and......
here's her nearly completed project!!!






I'll be teaching this workshop in June at the Vermont Quilt Festival.......it's a class where the techniques look more difficult then they are.....consider joining the fun if you are attending the show.

1 comment:

Nanette S. Zeller said...

Looks like fun. I especially love the dark purple one. Very nice! Thanks for sharing.