Saturday, January 23, 2010

SAND ARTISTS

Grab a cup of coffee this morning......click on this link....sit back and prepare yourself for a really jaw dropping 8 minutes of entertainment. Really, no photos or adjectives can describe this artist's work/presentation properly so I won't even try.

It looks like the source of this utube video was perhaps Russia?? Our satellite internet service is so awful.....yup, I'm complaining about it again....that the only way I can watch it is with starts and stops so I'm probably missing some content.

Unless it's your only source of internet....never, ever deal with Hughesnet. Their service is extremely expensive, and that's AFTER you purchase the equipment. We currently receive about 23% of the speed we are paying for....and frankly, they don't care. They know us mountain folks have no other choice. Sorry to rant....but I feel better now.

Trot to your coffee maker and pour a cup......and enjoy....

No comments: