Saturday, May 16, 2009

FUN IN WISCONSIN

It's been great being back in Wisconsin.....though the cold weather, despite being mid May has made realize my blood has thinned.


If you know my work.....you know I have a very special fondness for cows........it's a good thing my travel home is via air.....or I'd have dropped the nearly $200 for this adorable folk art metal sculpture!


You know you are in Wisconsin when you find yourself listening to polka music at a Friday night fish fry.  We enjoyed a fest at the Bavarian Inn outside of Milwaukee.


It's totally natural for Wisconsin women of all generations to kick up their heels together.

My friend Jan nearly knocked my socks off when she revealed her tattoo...yup it's the real deal.....you go girl!  I liked the iron street grate she was standing on too.

No comments: