Saturday, August 11, 2012


Not much to report I thought I'd post my current project.  The blocks were once 4 patches that were sewn into a HUGE king size quilt top.  I never did quilt it.....couldn't face cramming it through the machine and I'll never hand quilt one we use on our bed again.....'the husband' is too hard on it!

So...I took several rows of the king quilt apart and using the 'disappearing 9-patch' approach that I blogged about several days ago, I cut them apart, rearranged and created new blocks. They were set with simple strips and will be machine quilted very simply. (Which is all my ability allows)

So far I have no purpose for the quilt.....just busy work which in itself is a good thing.

1 comment:

Kay Koeper Sorensen said...

Very crisp and clean.
I like it - and it has your signature!