Wednesday, January 12, 2011

SIGH......

We continue in storm mode here in WNC.......got lulled into thinking we were out of that pattern yesterday when the sun came out for awhile. BUT....today, the wind is blowing so hard we worry about our house staying put, temperature is 17 degrees....plus snow....more & more snow. Which has definitely turned into a 4 letter word for me. We haven't been out of here since Friday.....and won't even try today as reports of black ice can not be ignored.

So, I'm turning to a happier subject.......our Grand dog Nali......who is loving her Christmas present from us.

Stay warm wherever you are......sounds like we aren't alone in our winter misery. But I'm going to use this time to roll up my sleeves and get some of my 'to-do' tasks crossed off.


No comments: