Tuesday, July 13, 2010

LEAF PEEPERS

As we are still in the midst of summer......and my Great Smoky Mountain Quilting Tour is right around the corner on Aug. 5th......

But, I've had to be thinking ahead to other future events as well. Next fall I'll be hosting a fabulous New England/Canada Quilting Cruise - Sept 1-10, 2011. Details will be available soon......but before all that can be put into brochure form, I needed to create my workshop project.....and yippie....... this cruise we will have PRIVATE classroom space!!


To make the trip as enjoyable and hassle free as possible for our participants, we will be doing fun hand work projects to introduce students to new and eye catching techniques.

I'll be providing complimentary kits for everyone......so packing your supplies will be a snap! Above is the beginning of my design process.... which includes auditioning fabrics/embellishment materials etc.


We'll be creating a "Leaf Peepers" eyeglass case......and learning some pretty nifty and awesome looking beading motifs in the process! These only LOOKS difficult.......


Detail
We'll have 3 full days of classes......with myself and a guest instructor (to be announced soon).
The eyeglass case can easily be completed during this time.


Here's an optional design.....using the same beading techniques. So.....you may want to mark your calenders now and as soon as it's available, I'll be posting all the details and a link for you to register. You won't want to miss this one!!


No comments: