Wednesday, April 2, 2008

GRAZING BACK IN WISCONSIN

After selling one of my favorite large quilts last year, I made the decision to find new homes for many more pieces.  We don't have room to display them and since most are highly embellished, they are too difficult to travel with.   More importantly, I'd really like to have them appreciated, instead of stored in our guest room.  

A collector in the Milwaukee area, whom I've known for ages, just purchased this fun little quilt. I couldn't be happier that it's finding its way back to Wisconsin....so it can graze with whatever herd it desires.

I've mentioned often about how working with a specific theme helps to generate ideas and even new techniques for me.  A bovine theme continues to make me smile and get my brain cells bouncing.


No comments: