Sunday, April 13, 2008

COMMENTS TO BLOG

Faithful readers....sadly, I had to remove the comment section from this blog.  Apparently the pfishing/spam snakes of this cyber world have nothing better to do than try to lure internet users to their sites....which of course are nothing but trash.

Recently, I've had a slew of comments posted which, when clicked, will download things you don't want to your computer.  Monitoring the posted comments has become too time consuming.  SO.....if you really, really want to connect with me - OR leave comments....feel free to use the link provided.   AND....please know, I love hearing from all of you!!

If one of my posts becomes a hot subject with lots of comments, I'll post them directly to the blog for everyone to see, and will keep your email address private.