Wednesday, October 7, 2020

SORT OF FLOUNDERING

 After focusing for over a month on my newest art quilt, it's time to move to new ideas.  And of course I always have lots swirling in my head.

As sort of a palette cleanser for my brain, I took a few days and felted more acorn bodies.  My toils actually didn't put a dent in the huge bags my pals Dianne and David collected for me.  Yet, I'm so happy to know I have more 'caps' at hand when I pull out the wool roving again. I went with muted colors this time....now all packaged up & ready to sell.
Though I was pretty sure where my attention would be focused next.....I've actually been floundering around for nearly 2 days.  Yanking out stacks of fabrics, shuffling them around, trying to get a combo that jumps out at me for this little gem of an idea.  So far lightening hasn't struck.....it will, sometimes it takes awhile.  Stay tuned......

4 comments:

Robbie said...

Well, my eye always goes to the black and whites! HA Look forward to your next project!

Nancy said...

I'm with Robbie- I spotted all those lovely b&w prints. We await.

The Inside Stori said...

That's very encouraging Robbie & Nancy......update 10:00 AM Thurs. morning.....still shuffling......

The Inside Stori said...

Sheila of Idaho Beauty.....so glad you noticed the music themed fabrics......they were added purposely and it takes a keen eye like yours to notice.