Saturday, October 24, 2020

MORE BOOK COVERS

Between the total frustration of 2 days trying to get my not that old printer to work with Mac's NEVER ENDING UPGRADES, I worked on creating new large and mini book covers.  I'm trying NOT TO VENT!!!  Why oh why can't they just stop all these  constant annoying upgrades that inevitably cause more glitches!!!

Teaming up print batik fabrics with screen printed symbols with English definitions.......Love, Health, Success, Faith, Happiness.
Plus a slew of over-dyed plaid wool mini notebook covers, featuring an adorable baby black bear.  Bear sightings are ramping up around here as bears forage constantly to fatten up for their long sleep!

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Lovely assortment of covers! Those updates do seem incessant. I constantly have a little icon on my phone and other devices alerting me that I need to download and update something or other. But the glitches it causes interfacing with other things like your printer... that's a whole new level of angst.

The Inside Stori said...

I honestly believe Nancy some of this is for designed obsolence of our devices. I recently was FORCED into having to purchase a new iphone because I had no memory left..WHY??? more than 68% of it has been used by the software constantly being delivered to the phone. Since security issues are so important and often bug fixes are part of their new software releases they shouldn't be ignored. However, why not get it right the first time before releasing these darn programs!?!?! Grrrr...

Robbie said...

I only have one Apple product, an Ipod, very old but I won't upgrade on it. Right now I can download tons of books from the library if I go to new version I'll lose ability to retain tons of books to read in the future. Not a big deal but I don't want to deal with it. We only have Android's and laptops (Lenovo's). love your covers!!

The Idaho Beauty said...

I so agree with you about the constant updates which always create problems one doesn't need and encourages planned obsolescence. Vent away!

Love the new covers though. Brilliant idea to add those symbols, so needed during this time.

Norma Schlager said...

Your batik books are so pretty, but then I am a sucker for blue and white.