Sunday, September 20, 2020

MOCK COLORWASH TOP

 Several regular readers requested that I continue posting process photos of what started out to be a simple patchwork of small leftover pieces from my Japanese fabric stash.  Turns out it appears to be a wanna be colorwash quilt.  

As I've mentioned before, that wasn't my intention, but apparently it's what happened.  Here's the completed top, now being prepared for the addition of applique motifs.  I sure hope I can combine the two designs into one cohesive piece....stay tuned....



3 comments:

Nancy said...

That's looking very nice- and indeed it has chosen its own direction! Your car cruise looked refreshing, too.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

It is very nice and should be a wonderful background for applique.

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

This reminds me of a soft dawn over our mountains. Lovely, can't wait to see what you do with this.