Monday, September 21, 2020

DISPLAYING ALL THOSE FELTED ACORNS

 Those of us who sell our work don't often have the joy of seeing how it's displayed.  Today I'm sharing two examples....

I love how Kris who lives in CA, is embracing the fall by combining the acorns with pine cones.  What a really great idea.....Kris is a long time follower and happily for me a frequent collector of my work.  

Pals David and Dianne collected these acorn tops on walks near their home after obtaining a batch of felted ones from me.  I had mentioned I was totally out of caps large enough to make more.  Thank you!!!!  Yeah, I can get busy again!
Here is their display, shown in an Asheville made pottery bowl.

I've also seen my felted acorns scattered along the center of a holiday table, but unfortunately I don't have a photo.  They are fun to make, though of course as all wet felting is.....TIME consuming.  They are even more fun to see being appreciated!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Ahhh.... fall! That's a windfall of acorn caps to play with. Have fun.

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Those look fantastic, especially in the pottery.