Wednesday, April 20, 2016

FELTING BOWLS AGAIN

My pal Judy shared two bags of wool roving with me. It was just the incentive I needed to get out the olive oil soap, hot water, bubble wrap, bamboo mat and other materials.  
 This may not seem like a lot....considering I spent several half days making them....but wet felting is a slow process.  These are ready for embellishing...how could I NOT embellish them!?!
The final two are still drying....

Stay tuned to see the finished pieces or find some of them in my 

3 comments:

The Idaho Beauty said...

Liking that purple one. . .

margaret said...

Mary these are a delight, I have a bucket full of wool tops, think I bought them in 1993 when I was doing my C & G in embroidery!Maybe it is time I did something with them!Any chance you can pop over and help me?

The Inside Stori said...

Oh Margaret.....great idea.....visiting you would be a dream come true!!!