Sunday, June 7, 2015

QUICK GRADUATION GIFT

It's graduation time.  Perhaps there's a student you know only casually, but someone you'd like to recognize.  That's my situation.  I wanted to send a token gift to help celebrate this success.  

After lots of pondering, I decided to cover a journal that she can document the beginning of her college life.
Asian inspired fabric was used as a nod to her heritage.

No, this isn't a masterpiece, and it took me a lot longer than I expected.....but now I know how and future projects will be a snap!

6 comments:

Windy Hill Happenings said...

What a wonderful and very useful gift...

Unknown said...

That's a very thoughtful gift.

Robbie said...

That is such a great gift idea!!! And yours turned out quite nice too!!!!

The Idaho Beauty said...

Great idea & it doesn't need to be a masterpiece to be appreciated & loved. And yes, isn't it annoying how much time these small projects suck up when working out the kinks? ;-)

margaret said...

a lovely idea and sure to be well used

Kelly said...

It looks great Mouse! If it's who I think it is, I think she'll love it! :)