Sunday, March 29, 2009

WINTER WONDERLAND

Well.....I arrived back in WI in the nick of time yesterday......just as a winter storm moved in.  I woke up to what looked like a blizzard & 6" of snow.  But......these hardy Wisconsin folks still arrived at the workshop with a smile on their face!


And they continued smiling as they learned basic beading stitches.

Even after 6 hours of continuous instruction.....they would gladly have stayed for another 6 hours.  Their skill level was high which matched their enthusiasm.  This is the reason I teach!

Ann Fahl is one of the best quilt artists I have the pleasure of calling a friend.  Happily she was not on the road herself so we got together this evening and gabbed for hours.  Opportunities to spend time with inspiring quilters is another reason I teach!!! 

1 comment:

Jane Moxey said...

Don't forget to get a Kringle!