Monday, March 16, 2009

CLIFFS COTTAGE - part 3

Here's the final batch of photos from the Southern Living home.....

There was lots of tile in all the bathrooms.....the various styles of tile coordinated in unusual ways but pleasing.  However, in my humble opinion......it often felt somewhat cold.



I miss the large soaking tub we had in Wisconsin.....I'm not fond of whirltubs.....the water cools off too quickly and I feel like I need to hold on......therefore it's not very relaxing.  This one was a dandy....


I mentioned the lack of storage in the house.....look at this ridiculous drawer.....one of 6 in one of the bathrooms (not a powder room).    It was no more than 6" wide......what on earth would even fit in here??

The metal bamboo looking strips in this shower stall was very unusual and coordinated so well with the other furnishing.  

It's always fun to see how million $$ + homes are decorated.......

No comments: