Friday, March 13, 2009

JULY WORKSHOPS REGISTRATION

I've been promising to let everyone know when I'll be teaching workshops in this area......as I've been meaning to find a location and get some organized ever since I moved to NC.

Well......I realized, that's already been done for me.  Registration is now available for Tennessee Quilts - Quilt Fest 2009 -  July 16-18, 2009.  This large conference is held at Centre at Millennium Park in Johnson City, TN.  Click on this link to download the brochure.  You may also go to Tennesse Quilts website and request one be mailed to you.

Here's the line up of my workshops - a complete description of my classes and photos can be found on my website.

July 16 - Thurs. -  Beading Basics & Beyond
July 17 - Fri. - Beading Pizzazz
July 18 - Sat. - Improve Your Hand Quilting

I'm flattered to be one of the 4 instructors invited to present a lecture.  Mine, "Let It Shine", is at Noon on Thursday.

They are already receiving sign ups and of course class sizes are limited, so don't delay.  I hope those of you in the area....or anyone wanting a wonderful road trip......will join me in class!

No comments: