Sunday, March 1, 2009

MORE SILLINESS

THE FOLLOWING POST CONTAINS ADULT ONLY CONTENT.........READ ON AT YOUR OWN RISK!


I know, I know....this seems like teenage boy's bathroom humor.....but I couldn't resist!


This photo of bra scarves was sent to me by a friend....who knew I'd smile.....check out the tatto on the one on the left.


Here's more of our evening off-hour activities at the Bernina event.....sorry Bernina.....we probably weren't acting like the image of real professionals.  After our boob enhancements......one of the particpants (whose name I'll keep secret.....initials  B.A. of Colorado Springs), was exclaiming how comfortable her new thong underwear was.  When she refused to model it.....we strong armed J.D. who lives in Georgia to agree.  It was discouraging that it fit her tiny body....even over her jeans!!!
 
Good grief.......I sure don't want that string in my crack.......  

I promise to get back to posting quilt related blogs soon......

1 comment:

Anita Heady Fiber Arts, LLC said...

Mary, you are a hoot!...and I'll bet you're in trouble today from some of these ladies. ha ha