Wednesday, February 4, 2009

9TH SNOW!*!!!**!!

Okay....enuff!!!  I expected cold and snow in Wisconsin....but this is NOT what we were promised.  Temperature is 4 degrees, I don't even want to know the wind chill....as these mountain winds are blowing gusts about 40 mph!


And on top of it.....we are both still sick.  I've actually improved enough to be very vocal about how bad this virus is and how sick I am of being sick.  We've resorted to purchasing a humidifier, with Vicks vapor steam.  Our house smells like an old folks home!!

We should own stock in Puffs......seriously, and I mean seriously......we've gone through at least 5 boxes and counting.....


AND....we've become our own doctors....prescribing at will......this is our 4th bottle of Coricidin....which we are using day and night.

It's so nice to have something to look forward to........saying hello to feeling well is one!

1 comment:

Jan said...

So reading your blog is how I got sick too, VBG. I finally broke down and went to my medical provider. I was diagnosed with the "Carolina Crud" It has really knocked me on my can. My provider suggested, Zicam, the nasal swabs not the nasal spray, Vit C and LOTS of fluids. I also started taking Airborne (did you know you aren't suppose to shake it?) and drinking lots of Peach Diet Tea.
I hope you and your DH get well soon.
It was only 9 degrees here this am, but the heat pump couldn't keep up with the cold and the house was down to 61 degrees. BRRRRRRRRR. Be patient, Friday we will be back up in the high 40's to low 50's. In WI it stays cold for a long time, here it's short lived.