Saturday, February 3, 2024

QUILT SALES

 Tongue in check I asked readers not to make me haul my Woolworth Gallery quilts out West when we move.

Hummmm.....can't thank you enough.....Nancy just bought this one.....

Seriously, I told 'the husband' I hope people don't think I'm preparing my last goodbye by selling off my work........seriously, I'm not dying.....LOL.  I'm just hoping to find some homes for my pieces.  Oh and of course, it also reflects the HIGH cost of living in CA.  Perhaps I need to raise my prices?!?


GINKGO -  28" X 18.5"

2 comments:

The Idaho Beauty said...

I was also thinking that so much of what you placed in your Woolworth booth has been area specific or at least certainly inspired by the local scenery. And thus might be a hard sell out in CA. It will be interesting to see if your style or imagery shifts in your new location.

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

You need to find a gallery in CA, a whole new market for your extraordinary work!