Monday, November 26, 2018

WHILE YOU ALL WERE EATING TURKEY & LEFTOVERS.........

......I spent my holiday weekend finishing an I-Spy quilt for a family member's baby's arrival.  Such a nice way to think about the things I'm thankful for.....family of course tops the list.

 I-Spy measures 43" x 50".....I attached a sleeve to allow it to be displayed on the wall, the bright colors are sure to attract the little one's attention.  Then as he or she grows a bit older.....it'd be a great cuddle and explore quilt.
 I searched for many 'personalized' fabrics...to use.  For instance, 'the grandfather" (even past the age of 60) has the nickname of "Pork".
My family has always called me "Mouse"......even to this day!

Now the count down for the baby's arrival is on........


3 comments:

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Too cute!! Congratulations, and I hope the new arrival is healthy and strong.

Robbie said...

How adorable!!! Where did you ever find that 'pork'! How cute!!!! Love the mouse too!!!!

Norma Schlager said...

So Sweet. I'm sure that baby and mother will love it.