Monday, December 8, 2014

ANOTHER BIG GAME

Well.....if you follow my blog enough....you know I'm an avid Green Bay Packer fan......win or lose......I'm a fan. They are the only community owned franchise in American professional sports major leagues.  I grew up about 45 mins. from Lambueau Field.....when the Packers play....Wisconsin stops to listen or watch.

The weather won't be very harsh tonight as they face the Atlanta Falcons.  Our flags are flying and we all have on our lucky shirts.     GO PACK GO!!!!!




My pal Kay (another Wisconsinite, Packer fan, and quilter supreme) sent me this charming youtube link.....check it out.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

We are watching the game with you (in spirit!)....good luck...but wait!!! Not good for the Lions if you win...oh well....my hubby does have Rodgers as his fantasy football quarterback!