Thursday, April 4, 2013

GREETING CARD FUN

The rest of my week will be very hectic......let's just call it a long week of birthday celebrating.....and at this stage of life...any birthday, note-worthy milestone or not, is worth celebrating!!

My pal Jackie from Colorado Springs has built in radar when it comes to locating every laugh out loud 'cow' card ever printed.  Did you know there are cow cards covering every subject out there?  ......and Jackie can find them all....

I opened this one early.....really.....I just knew I'd be in for a good chuckle.....and she didn't disappoint.....  IS THIS A PERFECT CARD OR WHAT?  the 'earrings' are made up of a plastic daisy and a faceted 'gem stone'.

Thank you girlfriend.....



1 comment:

bohemiannie! art said...

Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Week
and Happy Birthday month!