Saturday, September 22, 2012

MOCA

With another couple of hours of stitching and finishing....this week's project is now complete. As I mentioned previously, it's not a color scheme I've used more than twice when I was resist dyeing.....but will definitely do so in the future.  I love the earthy look and feel to it.  

Maybe that's because fall is about to invade us....we are already seeing snippets of yellow on the trees in the higher elevations.

As is my practice, the piece is already prepared for hanging, but done in a manner that would allow one to frame it if you prefer.  

Happily, my blogshop has had a lot of activity lately.....so if you were keeping an eye on one of the pieces posted, don't delay your decision too much longer!

                                                          MOCHA 7" X 6" © 2012
Available here
Artist resist dyed felted wool, hand embroidery, embellished with steel beads.

Detail

No comments: