Saturday, September 8, 2012

CURRENT BEADING PROJECT

I probably should be saving these pictures to post next week....when, due to lots of fiber group activities....I'm anticipating very little studio time will occur.

So.....after spending days making faux river rocks......the evening beading continued on this weird design.  No.....def. not one of my successes.  It's just too rambling and abstract for me.  If the felted background wasn't so lovely, I'd just fill in the blank spaces.  However, I can't make myself do that......

Maybe someone will like the finished project......and I'll post that asap.....until then, I'm having a pity party over my disappointment!!

Click on the photos to enlarge.....the actual beading motifs are pretty fun though.



1 comment:

Robbie said...

It's a cool piece, Mary! You're just looking at it too much!! Hide it for a week and then look at it again!