Thursday, November 19, 2009

WESTERN NORTH CAROLINA QUILT GUILD

Tonight at 7:00 PM, I'll be presenting a lecture "Wool Collage - What's Old is New Again", at the Western North Carolina Quilt Guild's month meeting. Click link for location and directions.

I hope to see some of you there!

If you are a long time reader of this blog, you know I'm smitten by working with wool felt. It's easy to work with, I love the feel, the texture and the affect my beadwork has to these projects.

Hobby Horse is a small table topper.......that was entirely construction using the machine, with the exception of the beading.

Color in the Mountain

Button & Bow

2 comments:

Julie Bagamary said...

OOO - I like the leaves.

Anonymous said...

Mary, thank you for your excellent presentation last night at the Western NC Quilt Guild. What a fun & informative evening for us.
~Barbara Bryan, in Hendersonville~