Monday, November 2, 2009

NFL WEEK #8

Yup....it's time again to ignore this blog or read on.......week #8 NFL football suicide pool.

There are 11 of us left out of 40 something. Though this had nothing to do with the pool, I was cheering for a Packer win yesterday (hey, once a Cheesehead, always a Cheesehead).....and was disappointed. I was also selfishly hoping for a loss by the Bears, San Diego, and Dallas since 10 out of the 11 remaining participants selected those teams to win. I was disappointed.

I narrowed down my choices for either Arizona to win or New Orleans.....I almost picked Arizona just because I didn't want to have to wait till Monday night for the Saints game. I'm glad I didn't because I would have been disappointed!

So...you guessed it....I've got the Saints tonight....they are undefeated so far....which makes me nervous......a loss of course has to be in their future.....I don't want to be disappointed.....so
GO SAINTS!!!!!

1 comment:

Kay Koeper Sorensen said...

Another sad day in Packerland.
Another happy day for my son in Minnesota.