Saturday, September 27, 2008


After pulling some fall took over my life.  When I finally got into my studio.....I tried rushing a design.....mainly because I had nothing to bead at night.  Dumb!

My idea was to highlight a few large leaves was okay.....but finding a way to add texture to the background is a struggle for this non-free motion quilter.  I hesitated to even post this bad solution.....and as you might guess, the quilting has been ripped out.

This is a little better.  I like to keep the backgrounds plain in order to highlight the beadwork.  So onward.....let's see where I go from here.

1 comment:

Julie Bagamary said...

I like the new background and it doesn't compete with the colorful leaves.