Sunday, March 9, 2008

RESOURCE

Recently I received a copy of "The Quilter's Catalog: A Comprehensive Resource Guide", by Mex Cox, Workman Publishing.  It's a brick of a book, (598 pages) covering every aspect of the quilt world.


I was especially happy to learn I've been referenced on 4 pages!  Today, I have lots of 'grunt' work scheduled around the house......so I'll be humming these words from Chapter 5, Great Teachers: So Many Ways To Learn:

 MARY STORI - Beading for Quilters -  A Former Cooking Instructor, Mary Stori is arguably the best-known teacher of beading and embellishment techniques for quilts and garments.......  
the description continues...concluding with a reference to my website.

I'm grateful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Mary on your book mention...well deserved!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mary!

I'm tagging you. I know you got it before, but why not again?