Monday, March 17, 2008

FUNKY ROOSTER

Tomorrow (Monday) I head back home after a rewarding 5 days with the Gulf States Quilters Association.

Students in my "Funky Rooster' workshop awed me (and each other) with their creativity......I only wish I could post the projects of all 18 students.....grrrr....this site (or my knowledge of how to post on this site) limits me to 5 photos (actually nearly the number of quilts that I managed to capture in focus with my camera!)

These projects are based on my Funky Rooster design....where all the motifs will ultimately be attached to the background using various beading techniques.  Isn't it great to see how our individual spirits show up?

After another fabulous meal at a local Baton Rouge restaurant....it's time to put my feet up and turn the light off....see you all soon.






2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I used to think I was limited to 5 photos too until I found out I go ahead and post the first 5 and then go back and click on add a photo again and add 5 more.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I didn't mean post, I meant LOAD, then click on the picture button again and load 5 more.