Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Arboretum Exhibit

The small group (PTA) that I was recently invited to join, has an exhibit at our local Arboretum located in Asheville.  It will run until May 5, 2008.  The members are all incredibly talented and  it's a privilege to be in such good company.





I love to feature buttons on my work.  These are dyed wooden buttons from Primrose Gradations, who also dyed all the fabrics.



Most of my quilts now includes beading motifs on the bindings.....I love how it frames the work!

If you are in the area, please come and enjoy this very special exhibit and of course the Arboretum which is lovely.   Most of the quilts are available for purchase.


1 comment:

MARY Stori said...

THIS QUILT HAS NOW BEEN SOLD........
FEEL FREE TO BROWSE THROUGH THE BLOG FOR OTHERS THAT ARE STILL AVAILABILITU