Monday, October 11, 2010

GOOD NEWS - BAD NEWS

I'll start with the bad news and get it over with........though I'm sure it's really of no import to you all......

NFL Week # 2 = Mary is out of the Suicide Football Pool
NFL Week #5 = 'The husband" is now out of the Suicide Football Pool........sadly it was my recommendation to select the Bengels to win......'the husband' had originally picked Baltimore.....gulp.

So we are sad not to have this weekly event to look forward to. My brother is still in for this year (the other 3 members of his family are also out)....so I'll be cheering that he makes accurate picks and wins the $1,000+ pool!


Now the good news......as you may know if you've been following my blog......I decided it's time for me to begin finding new homes for the many quilts I've created to feature in my books, my show pieces, and the many bead embellished wool wall hangings I can't seem to stop making.
If you see a quilt on my website or here on my blog that interests you.....don't hesitate to email me and we can chat about a reasonable price.

"Love of Many Colors" (featured in my book Beading Basics) will now have a new home with Louise in Utah!
Lines & Circles #2 will also have a good new home with Carol who also resides in Utah.
Thank you ladies for loving my pieces!

1 comment:

Julie Bagamary said...

So sorry you are out of the football pool.