Wednesday, June 23, 2021

GELLI PRINTING

REMINER - Blogger will end Feedburner's email subscription service in 7 days.  If you'd like to continue receiving my blog via email, please re-subscribe (with Follow.it) using the link on the upper right. 


After more than a year meeting fiber friends in person...we are trying to make up for lost time.  Several pals who belong to our Mountain Art Quilters Group gathered for a day of gelli printing.

Some were super productive, others took more time being thoughtful about their images.




I purposely stayed with a few select colors, mostly greens as seen above and below.  Can't wait to see what they will inspire.
The time is now....grab some of your fiber buddies and make your own play date!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

What fun. I need to shift gears and get the gelli plate warmed up again. They are a lot of fun. Unfortunately, I like so many things (or maybe that's actually fortunate-never bored) that I have to clean up from one project before dragging out the many supplies needed for another. Right now I have beads and fibers and wire and tools for making the Boho beads all over the place.

The Inside Stori said...

Oh Nancy, I totally know what you mean.......there's never enough time or space to do it all is there??